call on: 01342 832 150
Depending the time available James will draw upon following areas:
1. Toning the chakras. This will be done in four forms. Pure vowels, pure consonants, Tantra Yoga seeds and adapted Western seeds. These will be done on spontaneous tones, a collective tone and a particular scale. They will be sounded aloud, on the breath and finally, as in meditation, mentally.
2. Taoist Healing Sounds. These sounds and movements are directed at the principal organs of the body and are accompanied by specific movements.
3. Breathwork: Development of a technique that concentrates on the belly as the source of breath. Also other brief warm-up exercises.
4. Natural Sound rituals. Particular ritualistic ways of engaging in laughter, groaning, keening, humming and sighing.
5. Breath mantra and Chanting.
6. Collective Improvisation
7. Discovering your own fundamental tone. 8. Listening and resonating with tuning forks. These are both placed to the ears as pairs and also placed on the body singly. The forks are tuned purely to the overtone series.
9. Much of the work is accompanied by very simple movements and gestures.
Not every area will necessarily be covered.
Rooms available from 3pm Friday
Tea and cake 4pm
Quiet Time 4.45pm
First session 7.45pm
Course ends with Sunday Lunch, depart by 2.00pm
Breakfast is served on a tray to your rooms from 8:45am*
Lunch is served in bento boxes on trays from 1pm
*On arrival, you will fill out a form detailing which of our delicious breakfast options you would like, which can be changed at any time.
If you wish to stay longer, or start your stay earlier, please contact us about availability.
Welcome, kindness and generosity of the Claridge House team… They were wonderful and the meals were EXCEPTIONALLY good! We were incredibly well looked after.
Being surrounded just by quietness and nature was wonderful...it was heaven, mystic and relaxing, a real treat for soul and mind! The simplicity was just calming and enchanting a most amazing breakfast! AWESOME!
If I could give a higher rating I would!!!
The room was beautiful and the grounds were stunning - Stacey
We would not hesitate to return... everyone has fallen in love with this place - it is truly a healing environment
I have honestly never had such good food.... it was a pleasure
Click here to donate online via cafdonate.org
Claridge HouseDormans RoadLingfieldSurrey RH7 6QH01342 832 150Registered charity No.1167155
Copyright ©2022 Claridge House
Website by Best Bookings